Top Menu

Friday, October 14, 2011

Why Not Be Bothered?


I am bothered by many things and I think it is perfectly acceptable to be so.  I reject the conclusion that crazy people aren't allowed to have legitimate passionately emotional feelings about something...or that their high emotions should be suspect. So, here is my working list:

I am bothered that Alice Cooper recorded the song:  You and Me in 1977.

I am bothered, still, about Sinead O'Connor ripping up the Pope's picture...
because I am bothered that I love her music...

I am bothered that the world thinks the Doobie Brothers always had stupid Michael McDonald in the band.

I am bothered about the name bitch in songs (((and from mouths))).

I am bothered that no one appreciates Five for Fighting.

I am bothered that Amy is dead.

I am bothered that Michael is dead.

I am bothered that apartment living equals music no louder than a volume 10.

(((just bothered.  and these are only the sophomoric things which bother me.  better hide. today.)))

2 comments:

  1. I am bothered that you sent the creepy monk to my home. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am bothered that you don't appreciate little son's freak flag. ;)

    ReplyDelete