Top Menu

Monday, December 5, 2011

Loving Real People - Part II


I already blogged about my Facebook friends found here, but so much has changed since then I feel I must write again.  Not only have I "made many more friends" since my last post, but I have met real, live FB friends...out in the Real World.  It has truly changed my life and I am exceedingly thankful to Almighty God.  I will soon meet another "old friend" whom I have re-connected with thanks to FB.  She is not the only one.  So, for now, I will continue to ignore the naysayers, who think I need to change directions.  Afterall, I only spend nineteen hours a day online.  (((sheesh)))  

Oh, and it is only a partial Crash this time...grabbed that one, teeny branch on the way down.  Hanging on.

2 comments:

  1. I have many "FB" friends, some of who I have met in "real life." I love that I have been able to connect with so many moms on FB! I don't have very many friends who are married with kids, at my age that is hard to find, so I really appreciate my FB friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tons of friends online and most of my life is on the computer, but I've met a couple of them in person. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete