Top Menu

Friday, December 23, 2011

Depressed for Christmas?


Why am I depressed now, why is my family member, why is my neighbor depressed right now?  at this time of year?  all year?  The word, "why." has occupied way too much of my time lately, so I hope to concentrate on "what?"  What can I do to help my depressed loved one/stranger this Christmas season?  This is my short list:

-call your loved one every day.  (((don't forget, it's a big thing.)))
-invite your loved one to your home, or anywhere.  (((don't give up.  keep asking.)))
-send music or a movie idea; a book or a new Christmas ornament to your loved one.
-did I mention, call every day and keep inviting your loved to your home? (((or anywhere?)))
-visit your lonely neighbor, check on your single, elderly neighbors and friends....
-(((and repeat above.)))



O Night Divine, the weary world rejoices:  in HIS Name all oppression shall cease
+JMJ+
Christmas isn't over until the Feast of the Epiphany - I wish all my depressed friends a very peaceful and calm holy day and Christmas season.  I am hanging on with you, but don't call...ThIS YEaR... I'mOut - still hanging on the moment - butOut!

Hear the angels' voices - it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment