Top Menu

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Mental Health Day


I have been informed by unidentifiable voices that it is time for a Mental Health Day.  I am hoping that I will not be forced from my little sanctuary, sanitarium,  from my little Asylum.  The sun is out there, my neighbors are walking their dogs in the frosty Chesapeake Bay air, the water is moving ever so slowly...as am I.  Not fully paralyzed, this spiral-down was slower and I actually "saw" it happening.  It is a very interesting ride... the depression One.  "We" worry so much about the "Other" who never knows what/who they will find when they visit/call/contact us, that we often forget that "we" are just as surprised and confused as "they" are; we are new every morning.  Like the mercies of God.  Why do I feel I've gone back a few steps...to Sundress days (blogged about here)???  At least I've been told I don't look like I've grown horns.


(((upon further review of recluse status, will skulk out later for necessities:  marlboro lites and hot cocoa heavy)))

No comments:

Post a Comment