Top Menu

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blogging for Crack


My dear one follower,

It is day 59 of my little blog.  I bet you are wondering why I'm still trying, aren't you?  Well, you know what the real crack is in my life, but writing as a blogger has brought out the addictive personality once again.  It's absolute lunacy!  Every time, for whatever reason, that I re-read a post I cringe and want to delete it then and there! (I have even deleted one.) How much embarrassment should one "enjoy"?  (((and when did I embrace the run-on sentence and ending them with prepositions?)))  But I keep coming back for more and it's not just to advertise my fabulous Andertoons daily cartoons.  The fish was hooked the day I picked up the pipe.  So, although I encourage you to do what clearly seems to you to be (merely) a foolish old lady's rantings, consider the power in the drug.  Listen to this not-so-creepy crack-pusher.  It's free therapy - blogging. (((except when it's not.)))  In any case, you can always delete.

I remain your praying servant and am coveting yours,

DM

2 comments:

  1. We write not for another but for ourselves. Keep doing it (hand off the delete button). Once again your blog is educational...I never knew what crack looked like before...good thing I guess. Oh, and sometimes only a sentence ending in a preposition will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, keep your chin up!! Fake it till you make it! I definitely know how you feel because I felt similarly when I started blogging. Keep things positive and they will come! (That's my version of "Build it and they will come")

    ReplyDelete